I ♥ Hill’s Foodie Bin
You will love the Hill’s pet food storage bins available free this February, when you buy two selected bags of Hill’s Science Plan or Ideal Balance food for your pet. These gorgeous foodie bins will be available from veterinary outlets from February, while stocks last.
- Buy two small (1.81kg to 3kg) bags of Hill’s Science Plan or Ideal Balance Canine Mini or
- two medium (2.72kgs to 6.8kgs) bags of Hill’s Science Plan or Ideal Balance Feline to receive the 5kg foodie bin worth R250.
- For larger dogs, buy two large (11kg to 13.6kg) bags of Hill’s Science Plan or Ideal Balance Canine to get the 15kg foodie bin worth R500.
The cute and clever design makes these a practical and attractive solution for storing bulky bags of food.
Hill’s Science Plan and Hill’s Ideal Balance are naturally preserved, completely balanced and scientifically-formulated to meet the nutritional needs of all breeds of cat and dog. This offer is available while stocks last and terms and conditions do apply.
Product : Hill's Foodie Bins
Company : Hill's South Africa
Category : Pet Food
Do you have a cool storage bin for your pets food?
This weekend we are giving away 2 Foodie Bins to 2 Lucky readers, and we hope you are going to be one of them.
Competition Entry Rules Apply*
All you have to do is post a picture of your pet and tell us a little about them.
The best photo of a dog and a cat will each win a foodie bin.
Prizes: 2 x Hills Foodie Bins
Question: Post a picture of your dog or cat – to our Facebook page - and stand a chance to be in the lucky draw. Remember to LIKE & SHARE the competition post on Facebook too.
To enter please answer the above question on our Facebook page. No remember SHARE no entry.
Competition Entry Rules:
- Winner/s will be chosen from the comments in the comments section below and on Facebook.
- Competition Starts Friday 6 February 2015 and ends at midnight on Monday 9 February 2015. (You have 4 days to enter)
- Late entries will not be accepted.
- One entry per pet is allowed.
- Only people residing within the borders of South Africa are allowed to enter.
- People who reside outside the borders of South African may offer to donate their prize to a South African Animal Rescue or Shelter listed here.
- Winners will be announced on this page, as well as on the PetHealthcare Facebook page the following week.
- Winners have *2 weeks from date of entry to claim their prize. After this, should they not come forward to claim their prize/s, it will be awarded to the next person/s.
- Winner/s give PetHealthCare permission to post a photo of them or their pet/s enjoying their prize, on our Facebook page and in the monthly Newsletter.
- PetHealthCare and the Sponsor/s reserve the right to choose the winner/s, and no correspondence will be entered into.
Congratulations to our 2 Winners! Please CLICK HERE to claim your prize.
Tara-Lee Acey and Casper
"Rescued this little boy as well, my 4th kitty. He is full of life, full of energy! He always bites open the bag of food so this would be VERY appreciated! heart emoticon Thank you!"
Simone Haylett and Simba
"I named him after the baby cub in Lion King. He will be 2 years of age in March, but he is without a doubt still a puppy at heart. He is the happiest dog known to earth. Despite the fact that he weighs a healthy 60kg, he will hop around like a bunny when he enjoys our playfull moments. He loves chewing EVERYTHING, including smelly shoes, however he absolutely adores his little tiger teddy I gave to him when he was just a little puppy and we have not found a single bite mark on the teddy. His favourite time of the day is breakfast and supper"
Well done guys! We loved your very special stories and cute pictures. Thank you for entering and we know you are going to just love your Hill's Foodie Bins.
If you missed out on this awesome prize, you can still get them at your nearest Vet or Vetshop around South Africa.