Product Review : Cat Scratchpad
Company : Scratzme
Category : Feline Pet Furniture
Today - 8 November 2013 - we feature the Scratzme product range. You & your favourite kitty charity stand a chance to win this awesome kitty Tree of Hearts scratchpad to the value of R520 each. Welcome to #FreebieFriday!
Competition Entry Rules Apply*
Cat owners used to see cat furniture as an extra - nice to have, instead of essential. Consider for a moment your cat's instinctual behavior, and then take a look around your home.
- Does she have a place to climb and explore different heights?
- Does he have a safe place to scratch and establish his territory?
- Do they have opportunities to practice hunting?
If your furnishings and furniture are not acceptable places for them to display these behaviors, then Scratzme’s range of cat furniture is the necessary alternative.
The Sponsor for today is Scratzme - Friday 8 November 2013
Prizes: 1 x Tree of hearts for you and 1 for your favourite kitty charity worth R520 each.
Size: 45 x 65 x 9cm, 3 posts with heart shaped platforms and heart shaped cradle. Polar fleece fabric inners and durable carpet finishes.
Fantastic for kitties as well as adult cats. Suitable for up to 2 cats. Graceful kitties will appreciate the even spacing of this step-up perch. Two tall posts means equal opportunity for scratching.
Construction: 3 levels, quality carpet. 3 solid natural core posts. Strong plywood base. Ships fully assembled.
*Question: Tell us who your favourite kitty charity is on our post on Facebook and then share the post on your or their Facebook page.
F A B U L O U S F E L I N E F U R N I T U R E
Cat furniture – not just a nicety, a necessity!
Scratzme’s Cat Furniture is made to address the instinctual needs of cats and thereby helps relieve the stress your cat can develop when sharing her environment with humans and other pets.
Cats need to climb and seek different heights.
These cat posts address this need with a design that incorporates maximum vertical range;
- cats can paw at toys on ground level, or
- go to ceiling level to survey their indoor surroundings.
The Scratzme cat furniture is assembled using posts covered with carpet or sisal. These serve to trim claws and provide opportunity for territory marking. This could help minimize territorial marking elsewhere in the home. Scratzme’s cat furniture provides your cat with stimulus both mental & physical.
Simply put, Scratzme’s cat furniture addresses the instinctual needs of your cats and assist to relieve the stress your cat can develop when sharing her environment with humans and other pets. Within the limited confines of the indoor world, our cats' natural behaviors can often seem exaggerated. Cat furniture offers a place for her to vent all of these behaviors, safely and without destroying your furnishing or belongings. Cat furniture lets your cats be themselves.
Give your cats this precious, necessary gift and they’ll love you for it!
Scratzme Famous Feline Furniture is a company based in Cape Town, South Africa and specializes in manufacturing only the best cat furniture, with all your feline friend’s needs in mind. Their feline furniture are made of high quality, pet friendly materials, and ongoing research and development is done prior to launching any new designs, ensuring that your kitty receives the perfect home.
The Cats Whiskers since 2004!
Competition Entry Rules:
- Winner/s will be chosen from their comments on this post on Facebook.
- Competition Starts Friday 8 November and ends at midnight on Monday 11 November 2013. (You have 4 days to enter)
- Late entries will not be accepted.
- One entry per household is allowed.
- Only people residing within the borders of South Africa are allowed to enter.
- People who reside outside the borders of South African may offer to donate their prize to a South African Animal Charity or Shelter listed here.
- Winners will be announced on this page in the comments section below, as well as on the PetHealthcare Facebook page the following week. Each Winner will be guided on this page on how to contact us as soon as we have made the announcement.
- Winners have *2 weeks from date of entry to claim their prize. After this, should they not come forward to claim their prize/s, it will be awarded to the next person/s.
- Winner/s give PetHealthCare permission to post a photo of them or their pet/s enjoying their prize, on our Facebook page and in the monthly Newsletter.
- PetHealthCare and the Sponsor/s reserve the right to choose the winner/s, and no correspondence will be entered into.
Question for today: Tell us who your favourite kitty charity is (and their phone number or website please!) on our post on Facebook and then share the post on your or their Facebook page.