This year has been one of phenomenal growth and fun for all of us and our readers at www.PetHealthCare.co.za
In light of our success we would like to end this year with a Big Bang and give away 1 Year's Free Pet Insurance to one of our lucky readers!
All you have to do is the following:
1. Subscribe to our Newsletter.
2. Like our Facebook Page.
3. Share the competition post that is on our Facebook Page.
4. Post a picture of your pet on the competition post and tell us something nice about your special furry family member.
Its as easy as that! The lucky winner will be announced in January 2015. So be sure to check in and see if you are the lucky winner :)
T's & C's Apply !
Competition Entry Rules:
- All 4 steps above need to be followed. We will check :)
- The Winner will be chosen from the comments in the comments section on Facebook.
- Competition Starts 15 December 2014 and ends at midnight 31 December 2014.
- Late entries will not be accepted.
- One entry per pet is allowed.
- Subject to the pet being underwritten and complying to the Terms and Conditions of PawPaw Pet Insurance.
- Only people residing within the borders of South Africa are allowed to enter.
- The Winner will be announced on this page, as well as on the PetHealthcare Facebook page and Newsletter in January 2015.
- The Winner has *2 weeks from date of announcement to claim their prize. After this, should they not come forward to claim their prize, it will be awarded to the next person.
- The Winner gives PetHealthCare permission to post a photo of them or their pet, on our Facebook page and in the monthly Newsletter.
- PetHealthCare and the Sponsor/s reserve the right to choose the winner, and no correspondence will be entered into.
PawPaw Pet Insurance
offers you affordable cover for your pets!
Current Monthly Rates : Dogs R165 pm / Cats R121 pm
Accident Only Cover (for pets over 8 years): Dogs & Cats R75pm
Excess per treatment = R 150 or 10%
General Waiting Period (Full Cover) 30 days
General Waiting Period (Accidents) 0 days
• Pay Vet Direct
• No breed exclusions
• No sub-limits
• You are able to make use of any Vet of your choice.
Update January 2015 : Winners Announced
Congratulations to Susan van Zyl and her kitty Cheeky!