Product Review : Designer Ladies Handbags
Company : The Pink Pitbull Company
Category : Accessories
Today we feature The Pink Pitbull Company’s products and you also stand a chance to win 1 of 2 designer handbags. Welcome to #FreebieFriday!
Competition Entry Rules Apply*
The Sponsor for today is The Pink Pitbull Company - Friday 15 November 2013
Prizes: 2 Handbags (each worth R350) up for grabs for 2 lucky ladies
Question: Post 1 of the 6 handbag pictures (as shown below) of your favourite handbag that you would like to win and then please share the competition post on Facebook.
To enter please answer the above question, - & remember to SHARE the competition post which is on our Facebook page. No SHARE no entry.
Who is The Pink Pitbull Company?
The Pink Pitbull Company is a non-profit company based in Johannesburg, South Africa and was born out of their deep love for animals. Their biggest desire is to help with the rescue, rehabilitation and rehoming of all breeds of dogs. They are, however, especially drawn to the misunderstood and much maligned Pitbulls, and they wish to put forward a positive face of these wonderful animals that we know and love.
What can you win today?
They like to wear and use cool items of clothing and accessories and today we would like to share these funky items with you.
Copy and post one of the 6 handbags shown below on the competition post on Facebook that you think you would like to be the proud owner of. The more exposure they get, the more people will begin to understand and get to know about the greater benefit of this fantastic cause. So get posting :)
The Perfect Gift Idea: (Note Christmas orders close on 21 November)
Their mission is to source only high quality items for the all the animal lovers out there who are looking for something special and by buying that something special you know that you are contributing to a great cause.
Check out their variety of products, including their designer handbags featured above, which also include t-shirts and hoodies to name but a few.
All these products are 100% synthetic and vegan friendly.
Who is their main beneficiary?
The profits of the goods sold benefit their charity of choice, Dogtown SA t/a Barking Mad (www.barkingmad.co.za), and help them continue the wonderful work they do rescuing and helping South Africa’s misunderstood dogs.
Every click gives the sponsors exposure and they donate 10% towards a bowl of food.
Contact The Pink Pitbull Company :
Competition Entry Rules:
- Winner/s will be chosen from the comments in the comments section on the Facebook post.
- Competition Starts Friday 15 November and ends at midnight Monday 18 November 2013. (You have 4 days to enter)
- Late entries will not be accepted.
- One entry per household is allowed.
- Only people residing within the borders of South Africa are allowed to enter.
- People who reside outside the borders of South African may offer to donate their prize to a South African Animal Charity or Shelter listed here.
- Winners will be announced on this page in the comments section below, as well as on the PetHealthcare Facebook page the following week. Each Winner will be guided on this page on how to contact us as soon as we have made the announcement.
- Winners have *2 weeks from date of entry to claim their prize. After this, should they not come forward to claim their prize/s, it will be awarded to the next person/s.
- Winner/s give PetHealthCare permission to post a photo of them or their pet/s enjoying their prize, on our Facebook page and in the monthly Newsletter.
- PetHealthCare and the Sponsor/s reserve the right to choose the winner/s, and no correspondence will be entered into.
Every Friday we will be reviewing a Proudly South African product and will always make it possible for you to stand a chance to win the products in our weekly lucky draws. We have some fantastic prizes up for grabs in the weeks to come.
*Question for today: Post 1 of the 6 handbag pictures (as shown above) of your favourite handbag that you would like to win and then please share the competition post on Facebook.