Most cat owners have accepted that their feline friend is ‘the boss’ and there are few who can ignore the demanding meows and determined ankle rubs of their pet when it decides it’s mealtime. To cater for the discerning tabby, Hill’s have designed a special ceramic #FeedMeHillsMeow bowl. Mr Hillsworth, their resident feline expert ‘of extraordinary wit and wisdom’, has given his unconditional approval to the usefulness and general ‘catworthiness’ of this practical bowl.
Product : Hill’s #FeedMeHillsMeow Ceramic Bowl
Company : Hill’s Pet Nutrition
Category : Cat Food
Competition Entry Rules Apply*
The #FeedMeHillsMeow ceramic bowl (worth R70) will be available from participating veterinary outlets from early June, while stocks last, on any purchase of Hill’s dry cat food (1.3kgs or larger), including Hill’s Science Plan, Hill’s Ideal Balance and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
Win one of two Hill’s kitty hampers valued at over R250 each. Each prize contains a #FeedMeHillsMeow bowl and a bag of Hill’s, South Africa’s most trusted pet food brand.
Prizes : 2 winners will each win
- #FeedMeHillsMeow bowl (value R70)
- Hill’s Science Plan Feline food (valued at up to R185)
Total value: R255
To enter : Post a photo of your Hill’s Meow Kitty – to our Facebook page - and stand a chance to be in the lucky draw. Remember to LIKE & SHARE the competition post on Facebook. Remember no SHARE no Entry.
Competition Entry Rules:
- Winner/s will be chosen from the comments in the Facebook post relating to this competition.
- Competition Starts on Friday 3 June 2016 and ends at midnight on Monday 6 June 2016. (You have 4 days to enter)
- Late entries will not be accepted.
- One entry per household is allowed.
- Only people residing within the borders of South Africa are allowed to enter.
- People who reside outside the borders of South African may offer to donate their prize to a South African Animal Rescue or Shelter listed here.
- Winners will be announced on this page, as well as on the PetHealthcare Facebook page the following week.
- Winners have *1 week from date of announcement to claim their prize. After this, should they not come forward to claim their prize/s, it will be awarded to the next person/s.
- Winner/s give PetHealthCare permission to post a photo of them or their pet/s enjoying their prize, on our Facebook page and in the monthly Newsletter.
- Allow 6 – 8 weeks for delivery of your prize.
- PetHealthCare and the Sponsor/s reserve the right to choose the winner/s, and no correspondence will be entered into.