Montego Pet Nutrition is celebrating the launch of their new packaging with a promotion to brighten anyone’s day – especially their Mondays! Montego will be delivering 52 Happy Mondays to one loyal consumer, who stands in line to win 52 cash prizes of R1000, deposited into their bank account every Monday, to start their week off right, for an entire year!
Montego Pet Nutrition Marketing Manager Wilfred Cawood says the 52 Happy Mondays promotion is all about family and responsibility – two things close to the heart of the brand.
“Having R1000 paid into your bank account on everyone’s least favourite day of the week can go towards looking after your family - be it buying groceries, pet food or paying for the bills – anything that makes your Monday happier!” he says.
How to Enter:
Consumers can enter the 52 Happy Mondays promotion by :
- Purchasing any variation of the new-look Montego Pet Nutrition range (Monty & Me, Classic or Karoo) from any of 1600 retailers, countrywide.
- Simply fill in the entry form which you’ll find in store,
- Attach your slip, and
- Drop it in the entry box.
The winner will be announced on 30 April 2015.
Terms and Conditions:
- The “52 Happy Mondays” promotion runs from 02 February 2015 till 19 April 2015.
- The winner of the competition will be announced on 30 April 2015.
- The winner will be selected by means of a random draw and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This promotion/competition is open to all South African ID/Passport holders.
- No employees, directors, agents, distributors or consultants and their immediate family members or anyone directly connected to or in the employment of Montego Pet Nutrition, its subsidiaries and business partners, associates, advertising and promotional agencies and staff members of the participating stores may take part in the competition.
- The competition applies to purchases of any Montego Pet Nutrition products (Monty & Me, Classic and/or Karoo) in South Africa only.
- It is compulsory to attach proof of payment to entry forms – One entry form per proof of payment. Entrants may enter as many times as they like, while stocks last.
- Only one winner will be chosen in the 52 Happy Mondays promotion and will win R52 000 – Paid in R1000 installments, each Monday for 52 weeks (one year), directly deposited into their bank account.
- Although Montego Pet Nutrition will do anything in its power never to delay payment, should an unfortunate circumstance arise in which a payment is missed or late, Montego will not be held accountable and the payment will be made as soon as possible.
- The means of payment (of the prize) is not to be negotiated.
- The winner will need to supply official proof of their bank account (cancelled check, bank letter or statement) in order to claim their prize.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to inform Montego Pet Nutrition of any change in information throughout the 52 weeks of installments.
- Montego Pet Nutrition reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the promotion/competition at any time without prior notice.
- By entering the competition, the winner automatically agrees to allow Montego Pet Nutrition to contact them or to use their full names for marketing purposes – the winner will be required to allow a Montego representative to take photos of them for the Montego Facebook page.
To find your nearest Montego Pet Nutrition retailer for an entry form, click here:
About Montego Pet Nutrition
Devoted pet owner and local businessman from Graaff-Reinet in South Africa’s Great Karoo, Hannes Van Jaarsveld, founded Montego Pet Nutrition in 2000, launching his beloved brand with Montego’s signature product, Montego Classic. Previously the financial director of a livestock feed manufacturer, Hannes and his team ploughed every cent they had into ensuring that the products they produced were of unwavering, superior quality. Montego Classic Senior and Montego Classic Adult Cat was added to the range in 2003, and Montego Classic Kitten launched in 2011. Today, Montego supplies over 1,000 pet shops, vets, parlours, animal feed shops and co-ops nationwide and has become a locally known and trusted high-quality pet food throughout the country. For more information, visit www.montego.co.za.
Follow Montego on the Facebook page here.
For more information about the family-owned business view the Montego story video - click here