Product : Pet Safety Leash
Company : PET-Secur
Category : Pet Accessories
Did you know that there is a new must have safety pet product on the market? Well, if you are a pet owner, and you like to take your dog in the car with you, then this is the safety item you could not go without...
It works because:
- Your pet is SECURed in case of an accident.
- Your pet is SECURed because they cannot jump out the window.
- You can now drive without being concerned that your pet will jump on your lap.
- Have you ever been out and about (e.g. to the vet) and forgot the leash behind? This product can double up as a leash too.
Are you tired of knowing that your pet is actually unsafe in your car? Does your pet distract you while you are driving? We love our pets and we just can't "Say No" to them, so what do we do because we love them so much? We allow them to do the following:
PetHealthCare.co.za says: “PET-Secur is one of those “can’t do without” items when you take your dog with you in the car. This Proudly South African pet product is a wonderful safety device that all pet owners should strive to own.”
This weekend** we are giving away 4 of these PET-Secur Safety Leashes and we hope you are going to be one of them.
Competition Entry Rules Apply*
PET-Secur! Is a product designed to prevent your dog from moving all around the vehicle, in particular to the front part of the motor car where you are busy driving so hence your pet is secured in the back of the car safely.
- PET-Secur! Is suitable for all breeds and sizes of dogs.
- The length of PET-Secur is a 1/2 metre long allowing adequate movement for your pet, whilst safely secured in the back of the vehicle.
- PET-Secur! is available in a variety of colours.
To use PET-Secur! in your car, all you have to do is attach the carabiner to either your dogs harness or your dogs collar, and insert the PET-Secur! seat belt attachment into the seat belt clip. Hence securing your dog in the back seat of the vehicle, with enough freedom of movement and access to the windows of the vehicle but yet not allowing your dog access to jump out the window.
PET-Secur! can also be used whilst taking your dog to the vet or for a walk in the park, instead of a leash, your PET-Secur! can be utilised. Simply unclip PET-Secur! from the seat belt attachment and slide it down along the webbing, this allows you to hold the PET-Secur! firmly, securing your dog with a leash.
Prizes: 4 x PET-Secur Safety Leashes (Valued at R180 each)
Enter & Win!
Cant Wait? Order your PET-Secur Safety Leash Online Today
*Competition Entry Rules:
- Winner/s will be chosen from the comments in the comments section below and on Facebook.
- **Competition Starts Friday 20 March - Monday 23 March 2015. (You have 4 days to enter)
- Late entries will not be accepted.
- One entry per household is allowed.
- Only people residing within the borders of South Africa are allowed to enter.
- People who reside outside the borders of South African may offer to donate their prize to a South African Animal Charity or Shelter listed here.
- Winners will be announced on this page, as well as on the PetHealthcare Facebook page the following week. Each Winner will be contacted as soon as we have made the announcement.
- Winners have *2 weeks from date of entry to claim their prize. After this, should they not come forward to claim their prize/s, it will be awarded to the next person/s.
- Winner/s give PetHealthCare permission to post a photo of them or their pet/s enjoying their prize, on our Facebook page and in the monthly Newsletter.
- PetHealthCare and the Sponsor/s reserve the right to choose the winner/s, and no correspondence will be entered into.
Winners Announced: (24 March 2015)
Congratulations to the following winners:
1. Ben Monteverdi
2. Celeste Louw & Kiara
3. Peter Neethling
4. Dale Visser Louw & Zoe
and a BONUS WINNER ...
5. Mylie & The Mazarat Rescue Kennels
Please CLICK HERE to contact us to claim your prizes!