We can not stress enough how sad it is when we hear about people or pets left (or forgotten) in hot cars.
Here are the facts that are without doubt irreparable damage if someone is careless enough to leave a human or animal stuck in the car on a hot day:
Summer Temperatures - Look at how quickly the temperature can rise inside a car:
Here we explain exactly what happens to a dog left in a hot car:
1. Within 5 minutes: Panting and drooling starts.
2. Blood vessels dilate.
3. Hart rate goes up.
4. Blood starts to pool in organs.
5. Blood pressure starts to drop.
6. Kidneys and liver start to malfunction, causing vomiting and diarrhea.
7. Brain swells.
8. Irreversible damage follows.
11. And then eventually death.
We urge you to be more aware of this during hot summer days, and if you see a dog or human stuck in a hot car, take action. Do not just leave it for 'authorities' to take action. Time is critical to saving someone from brain damage or saving their life.