This weekend [8 - 11 May 2015] we are giving away 3 sets of Sticky Pawz to 3 Lucky readers, and we hope you are going to be one of them.
Competition Entry Rules Apply*
This is a unique product, and one that would benefit so many dogs.
- Reduce sore paws: Dogs who suffer from damage to their paws when they go on beach walks. Sticky Pawz helps to keep the sand out and chafing to a minimum.
- No slipping: Dogs with only 3 legs struggle to hold their ground on slippery floors. Sticky Pawz will help them to be more stable.
- Quality of life: Old dogs that don’t have the strength any more to keep their legs together when walking on a slippery floor, will have the ability to walk a little easier.
Value : R190.00.
- Available in 7 sizes
- Sold in sets of four
- Biodegradable, re-usable, light weight, non-slip rubber socks/boots for dogs.
- Provides traction for dogs with weak limbs (e.g. arthritis, neurological weakness)
- Ideal for those pets slipping on floors e.g. tiles, wood, laminate.
- Thin enough for your dog to feel the ground, providing a sense of security. Unlike boots/shoes which can be cumbersome and make it difficult for your pet to walk
- Ideal for dogs with neurological weakness and arthritis
For measurements and sizing: Sticky pawz sizing chart
Sizing Guideline examples only
- Tiny (light green) : Miniature Yorkshire Terrier, Chinese Crested, Miniature Maltese
- X-Small (yellow): Yorkshire Terrier, Pomeranian, Dachshund
- X-Small (orange): Maltese, Pug, Jack Russell
- Small(red): Beagle, Border Collie, Staffie
- Medium (blue): Boxer, Labrador, Golden Retriever
- Large (purple): German Shepherd, Rottweiler, Ridgeback
- X-Large (green): Great Dane, Bull Mastiff, St. Bernard
“We have the most gorgeous, lovable three legged Scottie Cross. He is missing a back leg.
Despite this he gets around admirably and it really doesn’t seem to hinder him much. We frequent the beach and he races around like any normal dog. However when going for long beach walks he suffers from chafe on his single back paw pad. The added pressure on one little point is obviously the main cause.
Before a lengthy beach holiday I visited Natasha at the Westville Vet. She introduced me to Sticky Pawz. One Sticky Paw on his back leg does the trick and he is able to run around on the beach for longer and without discomfort. He does not mind me putting the Sticky Pawz on or taking it off, he evidently realises the benefit.
Thanks Natasha for the recommendation!”
How to Enter :
Post a picture of your doggie tell us why you believe they will benefit from Sticky Pawz – to our Facebook page - and stand a chance to be in the lucky draw. Remember to LIKE & SHARE the competition post on Facebook. Remember no SHARE no Entry.
Competition Entry Rules:
- Winner/s will be chosen from the comments in the Facebook post relating to this competition.
- Competition Starts on Friday and ends at midnight the following Monday. (You have 4 days to enter)
- Late entries will not be accepted.
- One entry per household is allowed.
- Only people residing within the borders of South Africa are allowed to enter.
- People who reside outside the borders of South African may offer to donate their prize to a South African Animal Rescue or Shelter listed here.
- Winners will be announced on this page, as well as on the PetHealthcare Facebook page the following week.
- Winners have *2 weeks from date of announcement to claim their prize. After this, should they not come forward to claim their prize/s, it will be awarded to the next person/s.
- Winner/s give PetHealthCare permission to post a photo of them or their pet/s enjoying their prize, on our Facebook page and in the monthly Newsletter.
- PetHealthCare and the Sponsor/s reserve the right to choose the winner/s, and no correspondence will be entered into.
Winners to be announced here on Tuesday 12 May 2015.
Other Related Articles:
HolisticVet products for arthritic and disabled pets