Are you a proud owner of a loving dog?
Well, you are blessed indeed. Dog ownership comes with immense happiness and provides you with some precious moments to cherish and smile subconsciously. But being the owner of a puppy is not a simple task. You need to ensure all the safety and security measurements for your furry friend. When you think about the protection and convenience of your lovely dog, dog collars may come to your mind first. Dog collars, just the same as for dogs, come in various types and natures. Among them, leather dog collars are of superior quality that provides your dog with immense comfort and ensures safety. You want to provide your pet with the utmost comfort and convenience, regardless of whatever pet you have.
Like dogs, dogs are equally adorable and deserve your utter consciousness while selecting such crucial accessories like a collar. The team at Dog Mount understands your love and care for your dog and we offer you high-quality handmade and stylish luxury leather dog collars & other products for your canine friend.
Why Are Leather dog Collars Better than Others?
As a dog owner, selecting the perfect collar for your dog is a very significant task. Dog collars come with the benefits to train your dog, safeguard him from losing, and many more. You may use a collar even when your dog is indoors. Your dog is not less than a member of your family, and his protection is your topmost priority. Dog collars have no comparison when security is the concern. So while picking the collar, you have to think about the convenience, comfort, and safety of your dog at first. There are so many kinds of dog collars you will find in pet stores and online made of:
- Nylon blends
- Metal chains
- Faux leather
Which will be best suited for your lovely friend?
Let's go insight into some benefits of leather dog collars so that you can understand why they stand out among others. Such dog collars come with some advantages:
- Leather collars are helpful when you have to take your dog outside and tie him. Being the dog owner, you need to train your dog, and here you need a leather collar that comforts your friend.
- They are light, and so do not burden your dog with extra weight.
- Leather collars exhibit waterproof quality. So they are great for active dogs.
- Your kid can also have fun with the dog as a leather collar comes with a holder for kids to enjoy a trip.
- A leather collar made of genuine leather is durable and lasts for a very long time without deteriorating the quality.
- Such collars provide you with a comfortable grip and are less greasy.
As already said, there are many choices of dog collars out there, but most of the dog masters prefer employing a dog collar that is handmade and made of the original leather because of the fabulous quality it shows.
Friendly to Skin
Compared to nylon, webbing, metal chain, and others, leather is less interfering with the dog's neck and lightweight. A collar made of nylon, plastic, or other materials may have harder tips that may create scratches on the skin. Leather is a natural material and does not induce inflammation on the coat.
Leather dog collars come in various colours and styles that can suit the personality of your dog very well. The best part is, the quality of a leather collar does not deteriorate and remains the same for a very long time. Other collars may also exhibit versatility, but they get worn, and the colours may fade with time.
Durable and Long-lasting
The best part of a leather dog collar is that it is extensively long-lasting and durable. A leather dog collar made of original leather is amazingly enduring. If you maintain the cleanliness and proper guidelines, you can use a leather collar for years. But the dog collars made of other elements may decay over time.
Some leather dog collars come with the facility of customizing. With natural shades like grey, black and white, they can be of bright colours with customized embossing, metal studs, or bells.
Leather dog collars are so natural and comfortable that your dog will not even notice that you have made him wear something.
Now that you are familiar with the advantages of leather dog collars over others, you can certainly choose one for your precious friend. Before you shop for one:
- The Right Fit: Ensure that the collar fits the neck of your dog. It should not be so tight or so loose and needs to be adjusted in such a way that you can take 1-2 fingers beneath.
- Prepare the dog: Get your dog used to the collar. It is easier for you to get your kitten habituated with a dog collar than a grown dog.
- Bell or no Bell: You can tie a bell with the leather dog collar you purchase to add some fancy measures to it. (but would you like it around your neck?)
- Give your dog a voice: You can use a tag to put necessary information like your contact number, address, and many more.
Dog parenting is a marvellous experience when you can ensure the convenience of your dog. Leather dog collars are sophisticated in quality and serve your purposes better than other kinds of dog collars.
With the combination of proven quality, durability, and luxury design, Dogmount leather dog collars satisfy every dog owner’s expectations. Our exclusive leather dog collars are made with authentic saddlery craftwork from premium leather. Since each piece is handmade, the final product becomes a unique story that adapts to the dog owner. You can personalize every dog collar to suit the specific needs of both small and large dogs as well as all breeds. You can also choose the color of leather and stitching, add your dog´s name, spikes, and a lot more. Leather dog collars can be matched with leather leashes or belts.